Week 19/2023: It feels like
Posted On 16 May 2023
Week of 8 May 2023
It feels like
The weeks are going by so fast and there’s no way of slowing anything down.
Before I’ve had time to process one week, the next week has started and before I know it, that’s over too, and I’ve done nothing I wanted to do.
How do you deal with it?
Week 19 summary
What was the best thing about this week?
I loved watching the currawongs in my back yard this week.
There have been a lot of them around lately.
What did I learn this week?
Sebarrhoeic dermatitis is a common relapsing form of eczema/dermatitis that mainly affects areas of the face and scalp that have a lot of sebaceous glands.
What I’m reading this week
- A Guide to Eco-Anxiety by Anouchka Grose
- Me and My Big Mouth by Jan O’Connell
- The Time Traveller’s Guide to Medieval England: A Handbook for Visitors to the Fourteenth Century by Ian Mortimer
- Morning ritual (Goal = 7): I’m going to restructure this
- Move (preferably before 3 pm) (Goal = 7): I completely lost track of this
- Morning writing (Goal = 7): 7
- Three times a week writing habit (3): 0, because I’m not sure what I actually want to write so I get stuck
- The Little Red Writing Book exercises (Goal = 5): 0
- Listened to writing podcasts (Goal = 2): 0
- Mental health break outside during my work days in the office (2 days): 2
- Finish work by 5.30 (Goal = 5): 5
- Shut my computer down before 9.15 (Goal = 5): 6