Week of 5 December 2022
Not much to say
This week was mostly the same as last week, with a couple of exciting things at the end of the week that involved Kramstable.
I went out searching for agapanthus and kept exercising my shoulder.
22 for 2022 update
I’m continuing the Dymocks 2022 Reading Challenge (thing 21).
22 for 2022 summary
- Things completed to date: 9 (8, 10, 11, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22)
- Things completed this week: 0
- Things I worked on this week: 1 (21)
- Things in progress: 7 (1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 12, 21)
- Things not started: 2 (14, 16)
- Things I’m not going to do: 4 (4, 7, 9, 15)
What do I want to do next week?
I want to keep going with my shoulder work and my morning writing.
What was the best thing about this week?
Watching Kramstable in his school musical production. They’ve been working on it all year and it was fabulous to finally see it all come together on stage this week. Twice.
What did I learn this week?
I learned that carrion is the decaying flesh of dead animals, while a caress is the body of a dead animal.
What did I notice this week?
Lots of agapanthus buds.
What I’m reading this week
- The Little Red Writing Book by Mark Tredinnick
- Tranquility by Tuesday by Laura Vanderkam
- The Science of Storytelling by Will Storr
- Morning ritual (Goal = 7): 7
- Move (preferably before 3 pm) (Goal = 7): 6
- Morning writing (Goal = 7): 7
- The Little Red Writing Book exercises (Goal = 5): 0
- Listened to writing podcasts (Goal = 2): 0
- Controlled breathing (Goal = 7): 7
- All six physiotherapy exercises (Goal = 7): 0
- Mental health break outside during my work days in the office (2 days): 2
- Finish work by 5.30 (Goal = 4): 4
- Shut my computer down before 9.15 (Goal = 6): 4