Week 45/2022: Another week goes by
Week of 14 November 2022
Another week goes by
I had another not great week this week. I did a couple of things on the weekend that will get their very own posts, so that took up any time I would have had to do my 22 for 2022 things.
So, let’s just call it an okay week. I kept going and I got to the end.
22 for 2022 update
Apart from my reading challenges I didn’t do any of the things.
22 for 2022 summary
- Things completed to date: 9 (8, 10, 11, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22)
- Things completed this week:
- Things I worked on this week: 1: (21)
- Things in progress: 7 (1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 12, 21)
- Things not started: 2 (14, 16)
- Things I’m not going to do: 4 (4, 7, 9, 15)
What do I want to do next week?
Next week I have a couple of blog posts to write and some photos to edit.
What was the best thing about this week?
I think I’d have to say after feeling pretty crappy all week and spending half the week terrified I’d caught covid from someone I spent time with (masked), having a PCR test confirm I didn’t have covid (or the flu or the other respiratory thing they test for now) made me feel a lot better.
What did I learn this week?
I went to a webinar on burnout and learned that this is not what I thought it was.
What I’m reading this week
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport
- Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
- Morning ritual (Goal = 7): 7
- Move before 3 pm (Goal = 7): 5
- Morning writing (Goal = 7): 3
- The Little Red Writing Book exercises (Goal = 5): 0
- Listened to writing podcasts (Goal = 2): 0
- Controlled breathing (Goal = 7): 7
- All six physiotherapy exercises (Goal = 7): 5
- Mental health break outside during my work days in the office (2 days): 2
- Finish work by 5.30 (Goal = 4): 4
- Shut my computer down before 9.15 (Goal = 6): 7